Thursday, April 2, 2009

journals

I know this is quite an immature goal (really, it's a hobby that a twelve-year-old would have...) but I've always wanted to complete a diary.
I bought a 300-page diary back in 2004 and I am not kidding, I am only five pages away from completing the damn thing now.
But I haven't written in it in weeks...
I just keep staring at it lmao :( I'm so sad at the thought of finishing it. I can't imagine not writing in this thing anymore. I am sure I will start another diary after I finish this one, but man, it'll just be so weird writing in such an empty book all over again.

Anywayy...
I wanted to see what Valence would look like with glasses... I think they work well for him XD

Aah, so Valence is capable of a facial expression other than the "someone just ran over my dog" look after all!
Yes, provoke the kid enough and he will indeed fight back... It's hard to provoke him enough to get to that point though, haha. I think you'd actually have to target one of his friends (instead of him directly) to get him to speak up, because he's willing to take a pretty insane amount of abuse without ever defending himself. :( wuss.

Dad's still in the hospital but they're supposedly releasing him soon. He won't be getting his surgery until a later date, I guess? I dunno. Dad always ends up fighting with me before he can finish explaining the fucking situation so I never fully know what's going on lmao.

edit:
OH YEAH OOPS.
I drew Sirge on Tegaki yesterday too but I guess I forgot to post it!?

(maybe I'm just in the mood to draw glasses lately LOL)
He was supposed to be putting on his labcoat but I was kinda running out of room over to the right... :<

2 comments:

Regoddy said...

I always kind of wanted to complete a dairy too. I started several when I was younger, and never got more than 2 or 3 pages in. :<

I use my lj as a diary now, but you can never complete a blog, can you? D:

Migrating Insects Take Incremental Nibbles Gratuitously

Autumn said...

lmfao only two or three pages in!?
when I was younger, I always stopped about a fourth of the way into my diaries. I can't believe I'm almost done with my current one D8