Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what the fuck

I'm fighting with my father even when he's not fucking HERE. This is ridiculous. That man is going to drive me insane.
what-the-fuck-ever. I am so sick of this.

Tegaki crap.

Seventeen.

Gonna go bang my head against the wall now.
Fuck.

edit:
okay now that I'm not fuming, I guess I'll mention that I thought Tegaki's April Fool's prank was cute.

(click it to full-view, if necessary. the downsize wasn't kind at all.)
haha.
MangaBullet's was cute too. Almost every active MB user I know haaates deviantART, so the dA layout imitation was funny.
DeviantART's prank was lame, but I guess they were trying to avoid stirring up a bunch of drama like they did last year? :<
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST the neopets one was silly (stupid, really) but Audrey and I were half-asleep when we saw it so it made us laugh anyway. and yes I do have a neopets account, laugh all you want, I don't care :<

2 comments:

bear said...

don't hit your head too hard
that'd be bad :<

I love Seventeen c: he's awesomesauce in a colorful can of awesome.
...yeah.

Autumn said...

LOL the "colorful can of awesome" made me picture him wearing a reeeally colorful outfit for some reason :(
it'd be a pretty painful clash with that red hair.