Click = bigger but I dunno if it's really interesting enough to be worthy of full viewing or not lol.
Dad's in the hospital. Again. (eyeroll)
Whatever, I am not in the mood for this drama. I'm tired.
So on a lighter note, I beat Phoenix Wright: Justice For All. Finally. That last case was way too long.
B-but after the case was complete and everything... a question I had was never answered.
WHAT THE HELL WAS ENGARDE DRINKING?
Like, you know how he holds a glass when he switches to his "real" self? wtf was in there? It looked like chocolate milk to me LOL.
6 comments:
Jeez, I love how you color hair. It's so pretty
I love how you make eyes too; they look so shiny and stuff *A*
stupid kids invent scary transvestite apples.
Tranny apples have nothing on manly apples.
thank youu<3!
NO apples can compare to manly ones ;D
I always thought it was wine.
The far more important question is WHERE WAS HE KEEPING THAT GLASS?
Rancorous Assholes Tell Little Elves Awful Canards
I thought it was kinda off-color for wine, but idk 8(
BUT YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE HE WAS KEEPING THE GLASS AS WELL...
He was keeping it in his pants, duh.
LMAO that must be it
Post a Comment