Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ararah

I finished the first commission on my list last night, so I took a break from commissions today. I'll be getting back to work tomorrow P:

I haven't drawn anything cutesy in a while, so I thought that'd be fun. (click). It's Chieee. Have I ever drawn Chie before? I don't think I have, haha.

Today was pretty uneventful. I left the guild I was in (Aristocrat) on Mabinogi and that was about it... A shitload of drama in the guild started over absolutely nothing. A bunch of people ganged up on Audrey all because she wouldn't side with this one guy in a fight, and so duh of course I stood up for Audrey and then they all ganged up on ME over it LOL.. It was so weird because I was really good friends with everyone there and they all totally turned on me. So I was like "fuck this shit" and I left. Then Audrey left, then Gucci left, and two other people are supposedly leaving too, leaving only a couple of active members, so basically the whole guild fell apart ahaha. It got completely ridiculous.
:< I'm sooo not joining another guild for a while. I was asked to join Darkempire and Wraithknight, but ehh... Not interested for now.

No comments: