Monday, June 8, 2009

:>

Sorryy, just another WIP.

I'm so close to finishing this one now 8D

I'm starting to feel better. Man that bad mood lasted for a long time LOL.
I was stressing out really bad because my dad started coughing up blood yesterday, so I was like "oh shit that is not good." But he went to the doctor and it turns out it's just pneumonia, which obviously isn't like, awesome or anything, but at least it's not something that's definitely fatal. He's on medicine for it now and he should be fine, thank Godddd.
It's just too bad that the doctor's visit and prescription for the whole thing is costing us more money that we don't have. :|
I'm not going to be negative about it though. It was just another thing that had to be done, and I can't freak over the money because my dad's health really should be the main concern here, not something as stupid as money.

No comments: