OLLLLD character. This girl was the Zero character in the very first version of Floor 13 I did. I don't think she was mute, though. Either way, I'll probably never draw this girl again LOL. I was just bored.
My day was pretty bad. Like, REALLY bad, actually. It was my dad's birthday and I was trying really hard to make it a good day for him, but he said some shit that was completely out of line and really hurt my feelings.
8( On top of that, he's selling my Dotson. I hate that violin, I completely hate it. Honestly, I don't care if he sells it. But the thing that pisses me off is that I have only two violins, while he has around seven guitars and a jillion amps, but yeah my violin is what has to go. Okay THAT makes a ton of sense. Not. :/
I'm also kinda sad because Kelsey left for Japan yesterday. ;_; She'll only be gone for two weeks, but that seems like a long time to meee... booooo.
UGH I NEED TO QUIT MOPING. I'LL BE HAPPY TOMORROW, I PROMISE.
P.S.: I finished that picture of Sentra and I did go ahead and post it on dA. COMPARISON COMMENTS WILL NOT GET ME DOWN. *punches the air*
No comments:
Post a Comment