Haven't drawn Ciel in a while.
k I'm gonna ramble a bit I guess, so excuse my poor transitions, as I tend to kind of jump topics when I talk a lot, haha.
K WELL FIRST OF ALL, check out my new armor on Mabinogi ;D
(STFU ABOUT THE SHOES LOL.) I sold my Dustin Silver Knight Vambrace to someone for 400k today... They were given to me, so I honestly have no idea what they were worth and for all I care I could've gotten ripped off majorly for them, but 400k is a shitload of money to me so whatever 8( I really needed the money for some decent armor, and I was also able to help Audrey buy her character a tiara.
Yesterday was my first day at my new therapist, but I never did get to actually attend my appointment... My dad and I got there about ten minutes early, because I knew they were going to make me fill out a lot of paperwork, so I filled out all the forms and then waited. And we waited and waited 8(... Eventually, like, all of the employees started eating lunch right there in the reception area. Right in front of us. Dad was like, "What the hell?" and I was like, "...I dunno?" rofl even the head doctor was there. It was completely annoying because we'd been waiting for quite some time at that point, and it was obvious they had scheduled my appointment right during their fucking lunch break. So after about thirty minutes of waiting and them eating in front of us, Dad went up to the secretary and was like, "...Should we come back after your lunch break?" and she replied with, "Well you came early, John." And I mean, she said it in such a rude tone 8/ Ugh. I was way annoyed. We didn't even show up that damn early.
So anyway, we waited fifteen more minutes, and then Dad got up and goes, "Why don't you call us back after your lunch break?" and we left LOL. It was pretty awesome P:
Needless to say, I'm not going back there 8(
Aand lessee, my dad had to go to court today... He was suing this guy who was supposed to fix our car a couple of years ago. Dad paid the guy around a thousand dollars for it, but it wasn't enough to cover it, so he also gave the guy his guitar that was worth quite a bit. But the guy never fixed the car, so he kept our car, the money, AND the guitar D8...
The guy had nothing to say in his defense, but Dad lost the case because the statute of limitations were up. I think it was all bullshit because there was absolutely NO proof that the statute of limitations were up, but whatever. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment