It's crazy how many famous people are dying, like seriously D:
I love how you color eyes c: they look so deep and pretty also, good luck on the rest of your commissions and stuff and I hope your dad's new job is going well :D
-- manly apples attack little insects that yawn I don't think bugs can yawn. I wouldn't know XD
I knoww D8 When I heard Billy Mays died too I was like "...what the fuck?"
Thank youu :D My dad just started getting trained for his job, so he's not actually working yet I guess, but he should be starting a normal work schedule in a few days :D
2 comments:
It's crazy how many famous people are dying, like seriously D:
I love how you color eyes c: they look so deep and pretty
also, good luck on the rest of your commissions and stuff
and I hope your dad's new job is going well :D
--
manly apples attack little insects that yawn
I don't think bugs can yawn. I wouldn't know XD
I knoww D8 When I heard Billy Mays died too I was like "...what the fuck?"
Thank youu :D
My dad just started getting trained for his job, so he's not actually working yet I guess, but he should be starting a normal work schedule in a few days :D
Post a Comment