SEXY BUNNY EARS LOL. And an all black outfit, which was painfully expensive D:
He's also got long hair in a ponytail now but you can't see it very well from this angle. (ROFL HOW DO I KEEP ENDING UP WITH NEXON CARDS? I LOVE GIFTS AND ALL BUT BUY ME FOOD, GUYS. I ACTUALLY NEED THAT.) The next time I end up with some Nexon cash, I think I'm going back to my old hair ;__; I miss it lolll. I think my character is finally starting to not look quite so new though, whew. It's embarrassing when you're really obviously new to a game D8;
While I'm on the subject of Mabinogi, I finally got around to disabling nagle algorithm today, so now I can heal at the speed of light 8D Yess.
Anywaysss, I finished the Badou and Haine (/Heine? how do you spell this fool's name... I'm spelling it as Haine because that's how my commissioner spelled it LOL) chibis I posted yesterday. (click)
I don't think Haine looks like Haine lol ;( idk.
I also got the sketches for my next two commissions done.
Rin from Togainu no Chi. I've always wanted to draw this guy, but I've never gotten around to it LOL. So this is a fun commission for me.
This one is fun too since I seem to have developed a recent love for ram-like horns ahaha 8D;
No comments:
Post a Comment