Friday, June 26, 2009

this is just me ranting.

You know, I'm glad my friends aren't ignoring me anymore, but I can't really get over how much bullshit that all was. To me, it was like they were all doing it for fucking attention or something. It's hilarious how so many people ignored me at the same time, because most of them don't even know each other, so it was like a huge annoying coincidence.
The thing that makes me think it was for attention was because a couple of people said, "Well weren't you curious why I wasn't talking to you? Weren't you worried about me?" once they finally decided to quit being assholes and actually answer my call/IM/whatever.
No, you dick, honestly I wasn't fucking worried about you. I was wondering what the hell I did to piss so many people off at once. Seriously, whose reaction to being ignored is "ARE YOU OKAY??" Wouldn't a more normal reaction be "What did I do?"
:| Stupid. Ignoring me is more likely to piss me off than make me worry about you.

And before anyone starts getting defensive, I'm 97% certain that the people I'm talking about don't read my blog, so this isn't directed toward any of you guys. I'm not trying to start fights or whatever; I'm just venting.

3 comments:

bear said...

I think the "What did I do?" reaction makes much more sense. What attention whores D: that's such a lame way to get attention, I mean really. Who the hell would worry about someone just because they're being a total dick and ignoring them? If something was wrong they'd probably tell you or at least say they didn't want to talk about it or something. They deserve to be bitch-slapped. :<

panimi said...

DON'T YOU LIE. YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME, SISSY D8< WE JUST DISCOVERED WE'RE LONG LOST SISTERS FOR YOU TO START THE SIBLING RIVALRY?! BITCH, I CAN TAKE YOU. D8<

And...wow, I only have one friend who's like that and its more I ignore him than anything (fucking drama queen). Even so, I don't understand how people can react like that. I think a reasonable response would be a combo of both being "Are you okay or did I do something? WTF man?" Something like that. But, no, my first response would not be to be "ARE YOU OKAY?".

Still, the street's right outside and I CAN TAKE YOU. >:[

dicks urinate covering lowly immigrants

Autumn said...

Myou>
I know, right? I really should've bitch-slapped the whole lot of them :<

Nimji>
WTF. FINE SISSY, LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE! I'LL BEAT YOU UP SO BAD YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.