Friday, June 26, 2009

this is my non ranting entry.

sort of.
I'm in a really big art slump all of a sudden, which is not going well with the fact that I need to get these commissions done. Ughhh.
I really didn't want to work on them today, but I did anyway.
here's one.
and another but I only have the lineart done on this one.
I can't stand how my art is looking right now ohmygoddd. /sob
I'll just pray really hard that my next commissions go more smoothly. Thankfully, the rest of them are just chibis so they shouldn't take too long.

3 comments:

bear said...

Good luck with the rest of your commissions D: the ones you did so far are amazing~
and omg the way you draw chibis is just too cute XD

--
silly children hug apples' manly ears
Dude..I don't even know. *has lame acronyms*

Regoddy said...

sorry you're in an art slump but OH MY GAWD SOMEONE COMMISSIONED A BADOU CHIBI?! I NEED TO FIND THEM AND THANK THEM PROFUSELY.

---
Really Elegant Peni Take Eternity Raping Moms

Autumn said...

Myou>
thank youu ;v;

LOL wat my acronyms were way worse man. *eventually gave up on them*

Reggie>
ROFL your comment made me happy. I was worried I didn't draw Badou (or Haine, for that matter) correctly at all, SO THE FACT THAT YOU RECOGNIZED HIM MAKES ME FEEL BETTER 8D