Wednesday, June 24, 2009

untitled

I wish I weren't so bad at coming up with character names lol.

Just a doodle... Audrey made me take a break from commissions today after I finished this drawing. At first I was kind of annoyed, but I'm glad she made me rest for today. I kinda needed a break 8( I'm getting back to work tomorrow though, no matter what she says O:<

5 comments:

bear said...

that's an amazing doodle :>
and breaks are good for your sanity :D

short comment is short again

--
ecstatic turnips eat really itchy crows headed east
I dunno.
that's a long word verification D:

sorikaro said...

awww~ that is really cute!
8D
And I am REALLY sorry I am so late on the picture! But I found some old fanart I did for you, and the one took a super long time to finish... :/ I'm sorry, I'll have them all for you no later then Monday though! <3

Autumn said...

Myou>
Thanks :D
Yeah I'm pretty sure I was gonna go insane if I didn't take the rest of the day off LOL. I love drawing and all, but dang drawing for hours on end gets really old :<

sorikaro>
Don't worry about it! XD I look forward to seeing themm :D

Anonymous said...

FFFFFF Can I just say I'm completely amazed by that commission? Absolutely awesome~
And your doodle is so adorable, but of course, I have a thing for horns. -creepy- I love the eyes and it's just a really wonderful character design. :]

Autumn said...

LOL I like horns too.
Thanks so much :D