Colds suck. I'm sure it sucks especially hard though seeing as it's summer and your birthday is super close. :< booo.
also, wtf? you can't draw today? what are you talking about, those sketches are amaaazinggg >:c -- a nerdy dinosaur is too yellow. my acronyms don't even make sense to me lol D:
3 comments:
Colds suck. I'm sure it sucks especially hard though seeing as it's summer and your birthday is super close. :< booo.
also, wtf? you can't draw today? what are you talking about, those sketches are amaaazinggg >:c
--
a nerdy dinosaur is too yellow.
my acronyms don't even make sense to me lol D:
Ahh, feel better soon. D: I hope it goes away before your birthday.
You can't draw today? FFFFFFFFFF. I would kill to be able to draw like that. The first one~ I love it. They're both fabulous.
thanks for the commentss ;_; <3
Post a Comment