Sorry, no drawing for today D: I wasn't home most of the day, and once I got home I kinda just wanted to lay down. I feel really sick. My head feels so heavy omgg..
Today was fun though, despite not feeling well. My family makes a fucking huge deal out of birthdays, so Dad's like, ridiculously excited about my birthday being tomorrow LOL. I don't really know what we're doing since it's not like we have much money or anything, but I do know I get an ice cream cake 8D *looooooves ice cream cake*
I get to go out to eat with my grandma on Monday too, which will be fun. I haven't gotten to see her since she got out of the hospital from that car accident. (She's totally better now, thank God.)
Soo I guess that's what I have to look forward to :o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
IT'S 1:15 AM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YO.
Have a phantasmagorical day 8D
that's a real word btw.
--
big rainclouds adore fiery ice cream.
Happy Birthday Lights!! <3
Post a Comment