Tuesday, September 15, 2009

aldkslkdfj

Oh man you guys, this art block is kicking my ass again. I thought I was over it, but I guess not.
Is there anything you guys think I should draw more of? Be as vague or as specific as you want. Fanarts, my characters, your characters, whatever. I just need something to draw aaagh.

7 comments:

Regoddy said...

FAEN!

BL FAEN!

DO EET

bear said...

I SECOND THAT.

--
flamingos like apples..mostly McIntosh.
[Whoa, I had no idea that kind of apple was spelled that way *had to look it up*]

Autumn said...

LMAO YOU GUYS ARE MEAN, CHOOSING THE CHARACTER I STRUGGLE WITH MOST.

Myou>
rofl whoa I didn't know it was spelled like that either.

BITCH NIMI IS STILL AROUND said...

BITCH FORGET FAEN. HE'S A PUPPY KILLER.

DRAW SIRGE. SIRGE. SIRGE.

SIRGE.

SIRGE.


SIRGE.

SIRGE.

AND ENDRANCE.

AND SIRGE.

Aaaaaaand ByakuyaRenjiWolframHaseoZelkovaElkKiteBalmungLloydfromGeassKenshin...

Just off the top of my head :>

-crazy horny emus try hollering shit-

Yi Zhen said...

DRAW FAEN KILLING A PUPPY AND MAKING OUT WITH SIRGE AT THE SAME TIME!!!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

And for my own little spew:
JackWilhelmGigaArmyKuroDinosaursGiraffesRYOUJI

For you, maybe, random words for you to run with:
panties,scarfs,pigs,turkeybaster,No.9,summertime,Satellitedish,Undergrundrabbit,Criticfetish,Animalrubberbands,food

You should totally draw cake or something.

----
See everywhere moms and trees intimately mating

Yi Zhen said...

SHIT? Did my list get cut off?!

well here was the continuation of that list:
Satellitedish,Criticfetish,
food,SUPERLOVE,The FUTURE!,abstract,
impressionism,realism,fauvism

Autumn said...

Nimji>
LOL ;__; ENDRANCE IS MORE LIKELY THAN SIRGE...

Emiro>
ROFL YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS ARE INCREDIBLE.