Ciel. Sebastian will be in this drawing too, but I haven't gotten around to drawing him yet.
Paid bills today, and that's about it. Turns out we've been paying too much on our energy bill every month, so we don't have to pay it this month or next month because that much money has added up LOL. I dunno how the hell we were managing to pay too much, because we were paying exactly what was written on the bill, but whatever.
2 comments:
gshgjsdfjks <3 it already looks amazing <3
I haven't been following kuroshitsuji lately;; not enough time for it I guess :<
At least you don't have to pay for a while right 8D hopefully it doesn't backfire and they decide to be all like "o hay, you haven't been paying us our monies so no energy stuffs for you~"
--
Chinese hamsters imitate stupid socks eagerly.
I dunno.
I'm kinda surprised I'm still following Kuroshitsuji, because I have a tendency to lose interest in a series after a week or two LOL. (I clearly have an incredible attention span.)
Knowing my family's luck, the whole "no energy for you" thing seems likely ahahaha.
Post a Comment