Thursday, September 24, 2009

suffocating love

Audrey has a pet sheep on Mabinogi that she totally ADORES, so for her birthday, instead of drawing Lance and Cyrus she asked me to draw her character and her sheep. (Still gonna try to draw Lance and Cyrus for her if I have time though.)

(this art block is making my art style look really fucking weird lolol. /sob. and how did I forget to finish drawing one of her hands oh goddd fail)
Sheep are like, the most useless pets on Mabinogi, but I do have to admit that they're reeeally adorable hahaha. They have rosy cheeks and it's so cute ;__; <3 And if you make them sit, they sort of topple over instead of simply sitting down ahaha.
Goggle caps are a complete pain in the ass to draw btw D:<... I regret buying her that hat now ahahaha... I hope I can make it look somewhat decent once I outline that drawing.

No comments: