Ada is like, my favorite female character of all time hahaha. She's always been really difficult for me to draw though D:
Oh and Nimji, here's my part of our art trade D8 (you're crazy for asking me to do an art trade with you when I'm in such a bad art block, hahaha. I'm sorry it looks terrible.)
Jesterrr. For some reason, my computer completely spazzed when I tried to color it, so the coloring is awful >:/ blehh.
2 comments:
*going through your posts and commenting NOT TO SPAM YOU OR ANYTHING*
Man, Ada is a hottie :< Yea, I can admit it. She oozes sex appeal. Oh well. Nice job, though :D Il ike her face a lot.
AW YOU'RE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF JESTER LOOKS HOTTER THAN EVER. You actually draw him right and at the right age ): I'm jealous. I LOVE HIS OUTFIT IT FITS HIM SO WELL.
-Pooh originally ate poop, huh-
LOL thank you :D
AND YES Ada is a hottie D:
Post a Comment