Anyway, her emails were starting to get on my nerves because she kept repeatedly asking how I was doing, and DAMMIT my life isn't all cheery and rosy so it's an irritating question to answer over and over and over. I always just say "I'm doing pretty well!" because I feel weird saying how I'm really doing, especially to some girl I hardly know anymore.
Then her emails started annoying me because she was always asking how Audrey was doing too, which just seemed odd because she's only met Audrey like, what, once? If even that? LOL I DUNNO IT JUST STRUCK ME AS ODD. So I tell Audrey that this girl is kind of annoying me, and she looks at me very seriously and says, "Autumn, I want you to type exactly what I am going to tell you as a response."
So I'm like, "Uh okay (this response is going to be terrible isn't it)"
"Type this, Autumn:
'Hello. I have never been better in my entire life. I feel as if I won the lottery, filled up a swimming pool with cash, threw a few donuts in there, and am swimming through the money to retrieve my donuts, which are covered in coin sprinkles.
Wait, I'm unemployed and POOR. Actually, poverty would be a better word; I am in poverty. I am swimming in a pool of food bank macaroni. Fuck my life.
But my sister is doing great, thanks for asking!'"
LMAOOO I DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO SEND IT. AUDREY YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE WEIRDO.
ANYWAYYY look I did pencil doodles 8D
Kor, Ren, Valence. (And part of a grocery list LOL.)
4 comments:
rofl I could just imagine someone's reaction to an email like that.
It would be priceless. Like "O___O"
I would get pretty annoyed with frequent emails from someone I haven't talked to, too.
Some people can't take hints :\
--
crazy llamas intensely sing merry songs honoring infants
Also, your sketches are sexy
And I spy Diet Dr. Pepper and Cinnamon rolls on that list XD
I know the feeling of someone contacting you too frequently. D: I hope she learns to take a hint.
Kor is so adorable to me. I love seeing your drawings of him. Ren and Valence look really cute, too. Wonderful job. :D
Myou>
Ahaha I knowww. I would love to see her reaction to it.
Yaesss I cannot live without Diet Dr. Pepper and cinnamon rolls 8D;
(I very obviously have an extremely healthy diet.)
Zetsumeru>
Thanks!<3 I've been having a lot of fun drawing Kor lately hahaha.
Post a Comment