More doodles for people at dA.
For Psycho-Tricks. I kinda like how this one looks, but I'm not sure if it really looks like the character I was supposed to draw lol :(
For machine-sound. Don't like this one so much.
OH BUT
mabinogi geeking lolol
I'm a holy knight now *v* Dude holy knights are so pretty. I dunno if I'm gonna become a champion or not... I at least wanna stay a holy knight for a while. (Although considering how many levels it takes to become a champion, it's not like I really have a choice anyway LOL)
I also finally got my admiral's coat the exact colors I wanted :D
(rofl agidyne the Luxurious.)
Fuck, why does red dye have to cost so damn much? It seemed kind of stupid paying 500k for non-flashy dye, but I realize that it's damn near impossible to dye something pure red with regular dye, so... I didn't have much of an option I guess :< God I can't believe how much that outfit cost me all together LOL. (Around 2 million. Ouch.)
2 comments:
I hope you get better soon D:
Your sketches are so pretty~ Especially the first one :D
--
babies always bring lame ostriches in shoes.
Thanks! :D
Post a Comment