For Amarantha-Thea. Man I hate this drawing :/ Shame it turned out so bad, because the character I was drawing is really pretty. I butchered her ;__;
Yosuke for Utena-Tenjou10. Had fun with this one, hahaha. I haven't drawn Yosuke in forever.
Still feeling kind of under the weather. I hope I feel better tomorrow or the next day, because Audrey's birthday is on Wednesday and I don't want to be sick for it.
Oh and the new Nabari no Ou chapter is out now yaay. I thought it was kind of boring though? :/ Seems like most of the newer chapters are. I'm just hoping Yoite miraculously comes back, I guess ;__; I don't like the series as much without him.
4 comments:
Hey there, it's Utena-Tenjou10 just wanting to say a big thank you for the sketch and get well soon!
You didn't butcher her D: I think it looks amazing <3
And you draw Yosuke really well :3
I hope you feel better by the time your sister's birthday comes around :< I can easily say that being sick for a long time sucks. I've been sick for, like, 4 weeks now D:
--
drunk igloos act lame if underwater
Reafu>
Thanks! Glad you liked your sketch<3!
Myou>
Thank youu<3
Dude that suucks. I hope you feel better soon ;__;
She doesn't look butchered, or even bad.
I BLAME THE FAN. I think it has a life of it's own, it looks as if it's imbedded the corner in her arm or something. Still pretty to meeee (especially since you just drew her eyes, which means automatic prettiness).
Post a Comment