Thursday, November 5, 2009

cloud-watching


My NaNo story just got significantly easier to write because T.J. and Raye are in the story now YAYYY. They are by far my favorite Crescendo characters, so woooo nanowrimo is kind of fun again LOL.
I will forever hate drawing Raye's hair, though >:/ Fuck mohawks. (Not particularly fond of drawing T.J.'s hair either, for that matter.)

ON AN UNRELATED NOTE, I got to the last chapter on Fatal Frame 2! I'm a little sad that I'm already nearing the end. (I'm hoping this is a really fucking long chapter so it doesn't end just yet LOL.) This has been an extremely good game so far, though. I have absolutely zero complaints about it, which is a little unusual for me, because I'm pretty critical when it comes to horror games ahahaha. Hope the ending is epic! 8D

2 comments:

bear said...

Mohawks/fauxhawks are a pain in the ass to draw D:
hence why I rarely draw Kahl [his stupid hair gives me such a hard time omg]
I love your characters, they're so awesome 8D

Autumn said...

I KNOWW. I dunno what the hell I was thinking when I gave one of my characters a hairstyle like that LOL ;_;

Thank you 8D