Raye, T.J.
Sometimes they're a fun duo and sometimes they're an angsty duo LOL.
Alice bought Audrey a fucking PSP as a late birthday present (WHY AREN'T MY FRIENDS THIS COOL?) and she also got her Persona. HOLY SHITTT if Audrey weren't so awesome about sharing, I would outright die of jealousy LOL. Audrey's so cool though; she told me I could borrow it before I even had a chance to ask ahaha.
WHILE I AM ON THE SUBJECT OF GAMES,
I beat Fatal Frame II today! (At like, 7 in the morning LOL WTF who plays horror games that early)
Small text below contains spoilers, so there's your heads up.
Okay, the entire game was total perfection, but I have to admit that I didn't like the ending much. (I am referring to the normal ending; I have not had the chance to beat it on hard or nightmare mode, so I can't say anything about the other ending.) I know I tend to bitch about sad endings, just because I don't like them, but this time it's not really that I didn't like it because it was sad... it just felt way too abrupt. Mio was going through all this trouble to save Mayu. She even had the chance to LEAVE THE VILLAGE WITHOUT MAYU, and she chose to stay and find her, but then they get to the ritual and she kills Mayu. I don't necessarily have a problem with her killing Mayu; I was somewhat expecting it to go in that direction. But I DO have a problem with the fact that she hardly even hesitated to do it. Mayu was like "hai kill me plz" and Mio was just like "ok" and that was it. KINDA WEIRD, GUYS.
Sooo yeah, there's my one small complaint about Fatal Frame 2 8D;
3 comments:
lmfao "hai kill me plz" "ok"
that's intense.
your sister is so lucky/awesome omg
PS I'M DRAWING YOU ANOTHER PICTURE, K.
Because your characters are sexy and I like them.
So amazingful *A*
I envy you and yo mad skeels
You think I'm cool?! :O lol
Next year I'll get you a gift more awsomer than the PSP I got Audrey, promise :)
Evil xylophones can utilize laxatives at tea-time
Myou>
THE DRAWING YOU DID FOR ME IS AMAAAZING.
Alice>
Thanks for commenting! :D
LOL don't worry about getting me a gift, silly XD
--
HAS THE WORD VERIFICATION ACRONYM THING BECOME SOMETHING EVERYONE ON MY BLOG DOES?
guess I'll start doing them again too kekek.
anteaters never try racing against nuns.
Post a Comment