Monday, November 30, 2009

:D

I never posted a picture of our Christmas tree o:

You can't see how pink the decorations are in the picture because it's dark, but the tree just doesn't look the same during daytime, hahaha. I think it could use a few more ornaments, but we can't afford anything else so oh well.
(oh yeah and ignore how the lights don't work in the bottom right-hand area LOLOL. gotta love our ghetto tree.)

Doodles~

Zero


Fifty-Two. lol made his shirt too long so he looks really tall whoops.
I had a few more but I don't like them enough to post.

5 comments:

bear said...

Please excuse me while I go drown in the awesomeness that is your doodles. And your Christmas tree.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff<3
---
meerkats yell at manly tube socks obsessively

Caught Dead said...

Ohh, that's really prettyful :D
I wish we could get a tree :<

Awww they're so cuuuuute!
Stop being awesome! D:<

wams said...

In my head it went...
"wow, 52 looks so much like Ren"



Then I remembered that Im mental.

I like your Christmas tree, by the way. White Christmas trees are always to pretty j 3j

Yi Zhen said...

Omg, that white christmas tree looks spankin'. IT'S SO NASTY, MAN! YEEE.

Hey hey hey,
will you draw a gag chapter from the view of Mutant Aummy?
(dude I can never remember our number.)

ALSO, TODAY I REMEMBERED THAT WINTER BREAK IS ALMOST HERE, WHICH MEANS WE"LL BE HAVING OUR NEW YEARS oC CHAT SOON!
AHAHAHA, I can't wait.
----
Face everyone now, timing incest never goes

Autumn said...

Myou>
<33 thank youu

Alice>
Get one of those mini ones that are only like $5-10? :D

wams>
LOL

I like white trees tooo :D (I'd rather have a pink one, but oh well. kekek)

Emiro>
LOL. SO NASTY.

wasn't our number 19 or something? LOL I CAN'T REMEMBER EITHER ;__;
I'll see about a gag chapter :P I'm so terrible at drawing Mutant Aummy though /sob

NEW YEARS oC CHAT FUCK YESSS! I LOOK FORWARD TO IT BB.