Saturday, November 7, 2009

fatties


Valence attracts monsters instead of regular girls lolol

Oh my god you guys, I know this song is terrible, BUT I'M ADDICTED TO IT ANYWAY.
3 - Britney Spears
Guess I'll always love Britney's music, even when she's singing about threesomes LOL ;__;
Dude, someone said she looked fat in that video, and I about died. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT ISN'T CONSIDERED FAT, BECAUSE I'M AROUND THE SAME SIZE D:... I know people have complained about this for years and years, but I get tired of hearing people call a girl fat because she actually has a chest and hips. I think it's pretty sick that a woman has to have the figure of a boy to be considered an acceptable weight.
:/

4 comments:

bear said...

attracting regular girls is overrated anyways XD
poor Valence rofl
he's so cute.


why is her music so catchyyyy D:
it's, like, freaking impossible to hate


...Fat? How the hell..
I'll never understand why people think that if you're not freaking anorexic then you're fat. It's ridiculous omg D:

because I haven't done an acronym in foreverrrr
--
awesomely wicked enchiladas reluctantly own weird looking eggplants

my acronyms will never make any sense :D

Regoddy said...

I have to admit I will always love briteny spears.

Even if I'm a little creeped watching this knowing she had two young kids :(

R e a f u said...

Blame the fashion industry D:.

Alice said...

Awh he's so adorable :o


Will always love her music too

Oh man, if she's fat then I'm overweight, guess it's time to stick my finger down my throat :x
jk


Frogs rape apples privately in public