People like Blair probably never get their wings, but I think he would make a pretty angel anyway, hahah.
We're broke as usual, so we just wound up buying some sliced turkey and had turkey sandwiches for Thanksgiving LOL. ghetto thanksgiving gogogo 8D
Even though it was kind of a lame/cheap meal, it was really easy (required absolutely no cooking kekek) and it tasted gewddd.
Alllllso, I am now officially a NaNoWriMo winner for this year :) Story still isn't done, but I'm not sure if I'll keep writing until the end of November. I'm bored stiff from writing so much. Wanna get back to CGing 8(
The only thing that bothers me about stopping now is that it'll mess up my perfect word count graph LOL good god would someone please slap me. MAYBE I'LL QUIT WRITING NOW JUST TO REBEL AGAINST MY OCD.
3 comments:
He would make a pretty angel :>
So cute <3
lololghettomeal. I'd totally be fine with just that xD I'm not a big fan of the big meals and stuff rofl
DON'T LET OCD BE A DICTATOR--APPARENTLY DICTATORSHIP IS KINDA BAD OR SOMETHING.
--
I can't think of an acronym that's even remotely clever xD
He's too cute!
lol you're Thanksgiving sounds better than mine
Congrats on finishing! You should totally rebel against you OCD! Do it, do it, do it!
Myou>
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of those really big Thanksgiving meals myself. They tend to be a LOT more trouble than they're worth imo. (Takes way too long to cook all that shit, too much of a hassle to clean up, etc etc..)
DICTATORS ARE COOL BUT ALRIGHTY 8D
Alice>
thanks :D
Post a Comment