Saturday, November 14, 2009

split

I KIND OF MISS DRAWING RIDICULOUS EYELASHES LATELY.

Another boring drawing of Blair because I am too brain-dead to come up with anything even remotely creative to draw right now lkjdsflkjsdf. So damn tireddd.
Blair's hair gives me a hard time because I dunno how to draw like.. loose side ponytails or whatever it is that he has going on /sob. I'll figure it out eventually hahah.

Anywayy
for some strange reason, during the past week or two, my hair somehow acquired the worst split ends in history, so I had Audrey trim my hair today. Looks sooo much better now, but I do have to admit that I'm a little sad, because it looks just a bit shorter and I'm trying so hard to grow it out ;__; Booooo... But one of my biggest hair pet peeves is when I see those fools who have hair down to their asses but the split ends are fucking awful. I'm like "uh okay long hair is pretty and all WHEN IT'S HEALTHY, YOU RETARD. TRIM THAT SHIT." so I'm not about to be one of those people rofl.

Oh and this is off topic but

I should be sick of this song by now, since I hear it SO MUCH while playing Persona, BUT INSTEAD OF GETTING SICK OF IT, I JUST WANNA HEAR IT MORE LOL. I actually disliked this song (a lot) the first time I heard it... but every time I had to listen to it during a battle, I slowly started to like it more and now I'm just totally addicted to it LOL ;__;
Wish I could understand what the fuck she is saying in the song though pffft (is that some bad Engrish going on or what)

4 comments:

Caught Dead said...

I love the way you draw eyelashes *A*

Ugh I hate split ends, I need to trim mine too

lol How is that Persona? Is it better than the ones for PS2? I wanted to play it :<

sorikaro said...

Blair, is a cutie! His eyes are so in your face~ <3
haha and spilt ends suck a lot... D:
But that song is awesome, I love listening to it, haha I'll listen to it once then actually fight lol. Yeah... I can no idea what she is saying only 'boyyyy' then something in Japanese after that. I think she is saying 'My last memory's a lie.' at the end but I don't know D8;;; I just mumble everything when I see it...

bear said...

hgjdshg I missed your dramatic eyelashes tbh
Also, I think his hair looks sexy...in a...non..pedophile-ish way.

lmfao I'm trying to grow my hair out but I keep getting really tempted to cut it all off ;___;
Also, I don't think I've ever had split ends..surprisingly.

Also, Engrish amuses me to no extent.
...the only thing I really understood was "consciousness" rofl
and part of it sounded like it said "I just love hair" but I don't think that's what it says LOL;;
--
dramatic robots use seemingly safe eggplant exterminators.

Autumn said...

Alice>
Persona is gewddd. Kinda hard, though! Hahaha. It's really different from Persona 3 & 4.

Sorikaro>
Thank youu<33
Yeah most of the song is completely impossible to understand LOL..

Myou>
I'm not sure why I stopped drawing eyelashes :< I wanna start drawing them again though hahaha

LOL OMG I think I hear the part that sounds like I just love hair. ahahaha