Friday, November 13, 2009

obsessive

Okay, I'm separating this entry from my other one, even though I'm writing them on the same day, simply because creepy nightmare entry doesn't go with the rest of the crap I'm gonna ramble about.

Sort of went shopping today. I got this little ten dollar off thing in the mail for Kohl's, and I don't normally go to Kohl's but hey ten dollars off and it was even valid for stuff that was on sale, so hell yes I took a trip to Kohl's today. All I got were two shirts, but they're cute :) Yay. Shockingly enough, they aren't vests LOL. There were a shitload of sweater vests, but ehhh most of them kinda looked too similar to ones I already have (argyle argyle and more argyle), so I decided to pass on those.

As for NaNoWriMo, I'm still going kind of slowish, but I'm almost wanting to blame my ridiculous obsessive compulsive behavior on my slow writing this year.
I keep laughing at my NaNo graph.

I wanna write more than 2,000 words, but I'm having so much trouble with it simply because it'll mess up my graph LOL God help me this is pathetic. At least I haven't been a COMPLETE nut case with it and insisted on precisely 2,000 words. I have a few days where there's a little more and a little less than 2k, but still... it's pretty bad lolol.

Anyway here's mai doodle.

/sob why can't I draw anything decent lately.
This is the main character from the excerpt I posted a couple of days ago. (Whooops, left out his scarf.) I wound up needing a name for him, so I started calling him Aiden just because it was the first thing that came to mind, but I think it works okay for him. Had to come up with a name for his little violinist-stalker-ghost too, so he's Blair... for now. I get so iffy about my names that I'm not sure if I'll stick with that one.

No comments: