Friday, November 13, 2009

playing dress-up

God I had this weird dream last night and it was gross.
So, in my dream, I am talking to my friend, and she's telling me about this story she heard about. She tells me that there was this girl who got this job, but she thought there was something "strange" about her boss. Later, the girl finds out that her boss murders the people he hires at this job, and then wears their skin around when he's bored.
Yeah okay that's not creepy at all.
But the strange thing is that as my friend is telling me this, the room switches, and suddenly, I am the girl that was hired at the job. I'm sitting in front of the murderer, and my friend is standing next to me, but she is still just telling the story as if nothing weird is going on, as if we're still just hanging out in her bedroom. She tells me that the girl (me) was called into her boss's office one day, and when she entered the office, her boss was wearing someone else's skin. So that's where I am right now, sitting in an office across from this guy who is wearing someone's skin that isn't his.
I'm panicking, and trying to get my friend to quit telling the story, because everything she says starts to happen the moment she says it. She tells me that the man started telling the girl exactly what he was going to do to her, that he was going to tie her up and rape her and cut her and all sorts of weird shit, but it's like my friend can't hear me, because she keeps talking over me, no matter how many times I scream for her to stop.
So now I'm on the ground underneath this guy, and he has a knife to my neck, and my friend tells me that the girl pushes the guy off of her and manages to get the knife from his hand. Now I'm doing exactly what she said, even though I'm wanting to just run for the door; I don't have control over what I'm doing. I can only do what my friend says. She tells me that the girl slits her boss's throat, and, to my horror, I slit the man's throat. I'm wanting to puke at the sight of this, but my friend keeps going, saying that the man wasn't dead yet, and he told the girl, "You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm just going to keep coming after you."
My friend continues on, telling me that the girl cuts the man's arms off, and then his legs, and I'm crying and begging for her to quit telling the story because I don't want to do this, but she doesn't stop and I cut his arms and legs off. "And," my friend tells me, "just to ensure that he definitely could not come after her, the girl ate his legs."
SO I FUCKING EAT THE DUDE'S LEGS.
IT WAS SO NASTY, MAN.

I'll post art later lol :<

5 comments:

Caught Dead said...

Um...wow...not creepy weird at all.
I'm glad I almost never remember my nightmares
Although I was kind of disturbed I thought that might make a pretty cool horror story or something but less gross and leg eating...lol

Unicorns never die in vacuums.
Lucky bastards D:

Autumn said...

LOL Yeah I thought it'd make a semi-decent horror story too 8D;

Regoddy said...

DDDDD8

bear said...

lolomgthat'ssofreaky/gross
the whole wearing people's skin thing reminded me of Ed Gein lol :<

Sasha said...

Haha, looks like Buffalo Bill got a day job.