Sunday, November 15, 2009

talk nerdy to me

Okay well, I have no art today because I'm such a fucking nerd that I've spent the majority of my day trying to get Falcon on Mabinogi LOL. /sob
I did the glowing gargoyle dungeon, and fuuuuuuck that was the most chaotic dungeon I have ever done. We had a couple of pro people with us to make the dungeon a bit easier than it normally is (because usually it's just a fuckton of low leveled giants and elves that run this dungeon for transformation lolol) but even with strong people, it was kind of a mess.

SINCE WHEN DO ZOMBIES RUN, MAN.
We all just piled into a corner and spammed windmill/thunder/range ahahaha.

3 comments:

bear said...

I forgot what I was going to say due to the title making me geek out too much rofl;;

--
angry grapes greatly enthuse narcissists about blanket lights.

Caught Dead said...

lawl
Stone zombies are imossible
They're the reason why I still haven't gotten FH haha :(


Obsessed unicorns milk itchy cats
...gross D:

Autumn said...

Myou>
LOL :D

Alice>
I'm not sure if I'd be much help with the Maiz FH dungeon (that shit is BRUTAL) but if you haven't done the Karu FH dungeon yet, Audrey and I can help you with it o: