Just playing around with poses, I guess LOL. I'll have to fix a few things, but I kinda want to color this.
The character is Marilyn.
I've already spazzed about this on dA and Twitter, but I got accepted to WSU! I'm so stunned LOL. Now I just gotta get enrolled, which I am doing on Thursday :D
My anxiety is completely through the roof right now because like, SHIT, I START COLLEGE LIKE, NEXT MONTH? (enrolling in spring classes!) But I'm really happy at the same time. This will be good for me!
Unfortunately, because I'm probably going to be really busy soon, I'm most likely not going to be starting Floor 13 back up like I had originally planned. As much as I hate to do this, I think I am going to remove Floor 13 from Smackjeeves entirely and plan on not posting it online ever again. It's a story I don't have the patience or energy to put the effort into. I hope to do another online comic in the near future! But hopefully something with a more simple storyline LOL.
Of course, the F13 characters aren't gone for good; I'll keep drawing them forever LOL. But I don't want to work on the actual comic anymore. I'm tired of rewriting it over and over and over. I want to work on a story I can be more confident with.
5 comments:
Awesome as always x3
Congrats again on getting in! And don't let you anxiety get the best of you, you're gonna be fine. :)
Aww man, I really wanted to read it too :(
Congrats on the acceptance, and I felt the same way when I was enrolled in private school.
JUST BE YOURSELF DAMMIT YOU'LL SURVIVE DON'T SLEEP WITH ANY HOT GUYS WITHOUT SHARING KAY?
...
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME DON'T REMOVE F13 I FRAKIN DIE LOOLOL
Could post the pages on here then? Pleeeease? I want to see Sirge and his hot blondeness XD
I'll give another try at an excerpt-
Hydriss' POV
The stars were beautiful tonight.
I sat gently on a blanket that Aurum gave me, my caring love.
"Are you okay, my princess?"
His warm voice sent shivers down my spine as he put his hands to my neck, making me look up. His blue-gray eyes shone with delight over my victory. Gently, I smiled.
"Just fine, Mr.Umbrae." He loved it when I called him that.
Sitting on the blanket with me, he pressed his lips to my temple. With him near me, I felt safe. I felt whole.
"The wedding is days away. Can you imagine that we'll have that kind of bond?" I whispered. He flushed; I knew he couldn't wait to know after tewny-two years of waiting, it would be over. "Quite the wait," he whispered. Then he looked at me, an unreadable expression in his eyes. "You don't know what I am," he whispered. "If I showed you, would you still love me?"
With the slightest reluctence, I pressed my face into his black jacket, smelling the mix of mint and lavender. I looked up, his navy black hair in his eyes. "Yes," I whispered, my voice cracking. Tears filled my eyes. "I chose to love you, Aurum. I chose to marry you, and nothing will ever change." With his fingertips, he wiped away my tears. "Thank you," he whispered. And with that, I kissed him. I'm ready.
Do you like?
Like I said before on dA, congrats on getting accepted to school. I know starting school can be weird and scary(I managed to get lost on the way back home), but trust me, once you get used to things, it's an amazing experience.
She's so pretty~
Congratulations, that's awesome! :D
I'll be a bit bummed about F13, but college and not being irritated at repeatedly starting over are definitely more important
I have a problem with starting over, too [like reallllyyyyy bad] but I'm trying anyways XD;
I don't know when I can post my comic, though, seeing as I need a new tablet [and have no money] :<
--
lions ignore giraffes yelling noisily.
Alice>
Thanks :D
Kairion>
NO PROMISES ON THE SHARING HOT GUYS THING 8D
If I ever do decide to work on F13 again (which is unlikely) then I will post it here. I kinda felt like there was too much pressure over at Smackjeeves because the damn comic somehow wound up with like, 1.5 thousand watchers, and that was just a little overwhelming for me, especially since I was never very happy with the story to begin with x__x
Your writing is very pretty :D
Reafu>
Thanks! I'm sure I'll love it, even if the first few days are a little scary hahah.
Myou>
LOL I'm glad someone can relate to my need-to-rewrite-the-story-a-jillion-times behavior 8D;
Hope you're able to post your comic soon though! I look forward to reading it :D
Post a Comment