Finished my art trade with machine-sound. Not very happy with it, but whatever, at least I did a cg x__x I dunno why I haven't been cging much lately.
Nothing really to say (yet again).
Finally got alternate costumes on Fatal Frame II LOL. I had to beat it three times before it finally unlocked the costumes wtf? I'm pretty sure I was supposed to get them the first time through. Ah well. Giving hard mode a try now even though I'm kind of sick of playing this game :P
Even though I'm sorta bored of playing FFII, I'm having a fucking awesome time using my fully upgraded lenses 8D Lovvve the fully upgraded Zero lens omg. It's so strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's soooo pretty!
Awww she looks like she's gonna cry and stuff D:
Why are you so amazing at this?! <3
And why are you so amazing at writing O:<
Lawl I'm really not.
Post a Comment