My poor little pierrot who doesn't know how to smile.
" He painted on a smile for a while.
One day, a boy asked him why he was sad. The pierrot was quite upset when he was asked this; he didn't understand how the boy knew he wasn't really smiling. When he asked how the boy could tell that he was sad, even though he had a smile on his face, the boy told him it was because he could still see that the corners of his mouth were turned down underneath the paint.
To fix the corners of his mouth, the pierrot decided to carve a smile on his face. "
Despite the depressing character I drew today, I'm in a really good mood. Dad just told me that we can afford to get Audrey a Christmas present! I won't say what it is on here so that she doesn't find out, but she's totally gonna love it!!
Dad said that he had wanted to get me a PS3 (LOL WTF SO NICE), but he can't afford to get both the PS3 and Audrey's present, and I was like "WTH MAN DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME; GET AUDREY'S PRESENT." As much as I'd like to have a PS3 (OHHH I WANT ONE SO BAD /SOB) I really don't deserve such an expensive gift. Really, just getting to go to WSU is the best Christmas present in the universe anyway, so I'm already happy with what I've got. P: I would WAY rather Audrey get a gift than me. I'm old enough that I probably shouldn't still be getting Christmas presents anyway LOL
3 comments:
Cute and creepy.
I like it! :D
Aww you're sooo sweet thinking of your sister
Don't worry, PS3's aren't that great, we have one. there are hardly any good games out for it and they don't play PS2 games and they are a little overrated. I miss my PS2 :< lol
Heyyy I remember the picture you made of him way back when :D he's so cute <3
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR PRESENTS. It's sweet of you to give up getting a ps3 for your sister :D
and yay for being in a good mood!
Alice>
LOL I don't particularly care if it plays PS2 games or not; I'd still have my PS2 P:
Myou>
I'D LIKE TO THINK I'LL NEVER BE TOO OLD FOR PRESENTS TOO LOL
Post a Comment