You just love to make me jealous of your awesomeness, don't you? >:(
Oooh I can't wait for Christmas either! I asked Santa for a video camera and Hello Kitty stickers. I hope he remembers. And I got my brother a bunch of video games he's wanted and a pretty awesome pocket watch :> I might keep the watch... lol
4 comments:
You just love to make me jealous of your awesomeness, don't you? >:(
Oooh I can't wait for Christmas either! I asked Santa for a video camera and Hello Kitty stickers. I hope he remembers. And I got my brother a bunch of video games he's wanted and a pretty awesome pocket watch :>
I might keep the watch... lol
I love the circus ringmaster theme in her outfit design :D!
sfkjgksjdfkg Your characters are so awesomeeee
top hats are awesome :>
I love the note by her whip rofl
thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment