Sunday, January 31, 2010

a new day


I'm doing better today. The situation hasn't changed, but I've got to move on.
Yesterday was also really hard for me because it would have been my mom's birthday if she were still living, so... :|
Today is better though. I don't want to be sad anymore over things I cannot change. It's just a waste of time.

Anyway, I had fun todayyy. Went shopping, which I love doing *-* I wish I were rich so I could shop all the time hahah. There were a bunch of clearances going on and stuff, so I got some cute outfits for SUPER cheap. o bb I love sales.

And this is gonna make me sound like a huge fucking nerd but... WELL I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY IN MY DEFENSE SO HERE GOES.

(Yes I am in a guild called Rubberpants. PROUD TO BE A RUBBERPANTEE *v*)
I'M NOW A CHAMPION FUCK YESS!!! Look at those sexy wings oooh baby. To those of you who are not familiar with Mabinogi, champions are the highest rank of paladin transformation, so woooo yeah ima badass kekek.

4 comments:

Caught Dead said...

Pretty pretty pretty! :D
I'm so glad you're doing better, I don't like it when you're sad :<

And congrats on Champion!! But you were always a badass before this transformation though 8D

bear said...

So cuuuute * A *
I'm glad you're doing a bit better :>

Oh, and way to be a total bamf btw. ;D

Autumn said...

Alice>
thanks~

LOL you can't be considered a badass until you have enormous wings, man!!

Myou>
thank you<3

inorite!? 8D

Bainridge Brooks said...

Great Drawing its very adorable :3

PSST: i know this is like the third time i said this but, Gratz on chapmion! (Why cant i had wings OuO)

I'm sorry to hear about your mother... :<

BUT on the ironic side, the first was my mom's birthday.