Monday, February 1, 2010

red

gay content warning
because I've recently been told I don't draw enough homodoctors lawl

School went pretty well today.
On Friday, I didn't go to Philosophy because the weather was really bad (LIKE WTF EVERY COLLEGE IN THE AREA CANCELED CLASSES EXCEPT WSU) so I was worried I had missed something important... and it's hard to tell if you've missed anything or not in there since my Philosophy professor doesn't use Blackboard aghgh. BUT it turns out that only like, seven students showed up on Friday, so they voted not to have class LOL. Didn't miss a thing |D
And Painting was better today because, even though we were still doing still lives (UGHHH I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THOSE LAST WEEK), the still life was more interesting today. We still were doing monochromatic paintings, but instead of just using black and white (or, I guess I should say, dark brown and white, since we aren't allowed to use black), we got to pick a color to paint with. Since I have developed a love for red that knows no boundaries, I did a red painting *v* It was pretty fun. Wednesday will be the last day we do still lives so yaaay we'll get to paint fun stuff soon!

6 comments:

Kairion said...

DAMMIT ILU SO MUCH FOR DRAWING ANDREIxAURAL

I'm sure you were slightly upset to know the money you guys are paying for college with just went down the drain for that day.

I'm sure your painting was beautiful, even in red.

Caught Dead said...

awmyfuckinggodhawt D:

I don't like it when you draw your F13 characters because I never got the chance to read it and I feel like I really missed out and it makes me very sad ;~;

LOL glad you had a good day at school
I get to start painting next week in my art class, I'm scared though since I haven't done it in forever lol
I wanna see your paintings. I bet they're just as amazing as everything else you create :>

bear said...

adjswhsdjzfghjsdgksd<33333
I can't think of anything else to say other than that.

Regoddy said...

WAAAHHH THIS MADE MY DAY! 8D I LOVE YOU AUMMY.

Although....for future reference I was trying to figure out why the cigarette looked weird, and it's because it's too far down the fingers. People usually hold cigarettes toward the ends of the fingers. Although if I had drawn this I probably would have failed and drawn it the wrong way because of the hand placement :P so w/e

but yeah. hawt *_*
(I still think you should upload the one you drew for $5 to dA :DDDD)
---
zionist inuits need a lot of narcotics

PriceOfSleep said...

aww i love yur homo doctors ;D!
*w*
luvluv

(pshhhzz wish i could draw something like that)

(: aww yay~ i'm glad you had a good day! lawl. makes me happy you had a good day!

Autumn said...

Kairion>
LOL :D

XD the students who showed up may have been upset about that, but since I had chosen not to go on Friday, I would have lost that money whether they had voted to hold class or not. so that inevitably was my decision :P

Alice>
don't worry man, you aren't missing anything :< F13 sucked. a very disorganized story.

I can't show my paintings just yet because we keep them at school 8( they're just still lives so far anyway, so they're nothing interesting XD

Myou>
LOL <3

Reggie>
<3
thanks, I'll keep that in mind for future drawings :D

(F U I'M NOT POSTING THAT PICTURE.)

Onions>
thanks bb <3!