Saturday, January 9, 2010

untitled

I
feel
like
shit.
I couldn't sleep last night because I kept myself up from coughing so damn much.
Dad's worried I have swine flu again. I do have to admit that this feels extremely similar to when I had swine flu, but my fever is extremely low. Isn't swine flu usually accompanied by a pretty bad fever?
idk. I felt extremely dehydrated when I had swine flu and I feel the same way now so maybe that is what I've got... ehhhhh. I'll go to the doctor on Monday if I'm not feeling better.

WIP woooooo.

click it for fullview, but it looks kinda pixely that way, because I had it zoomed in at 200%. :<

3 comments:

bear said...

I hope you feel better soon D:

Share your skills plz.
<33
I seriously love how you draw and color eyes, it's so pretty :D

Caught Dead said...

Aww I hope you get better :<
<33

asdffdsdf!!! I don't care if he's 12, he be sexy D: lolol

Autumn said...

thanks for the comments<3!