Thursday, February 4, 2010

aslkjfds



Went with Audrey to get her lip pierced today. That was kinda fun. Wish I could've gotten a piercing too, haha. I want another ear piercing. Couldn't afford it though. I've only got $50 left and I have to get more shit for painting before Monday. God that is the most expensive class I've ever been in in my life. I've seriously spent like $300 on supplies alone, and I STILL have shit I've got to get. Unghhh I need to try to sell commissions again, I think... but I'm busy with schoolwork... fufsflajkdsf I hate money :| Why can't everything be free hahahaha. I'm tired of being stressed over this shit. I really don't want to switch my major, but I'm not sure if I can afford to be an art major.
I'm not really having fun anymore. I hate this. I feel like I'm paying a fuckload of money for school just to become an artist, and an artist doesn't make money. so I'm paying a lot of money to get a poor paying job. Wow that's logical!
I don't want to disappoint anyone, so I don't want to quit, but this is starting to feel like a waste of time, effort, and a bunch of money I don't have.
At first, I felt so proud of myself for going back to school, but now I'm starting to feel worse than ever about myself and where I'm at and where I'm going.
I dunno. I wish I could just disappear for a while. I'm tired.

3 comments:

bear said...

adjshfjasgsa I love his little hands :D

I hate money, too :<
Feel better soon<3

PriceOfSleep said...

cute as always<3

): awww, really sorry your feeling that way, i hope you feel better soon<3!

Money's a beochh

Autumn said...

thanks for the comments~<3