Art trade with RadioactivePanda. I don't know a thing about the character (I don't even know his name lmao) so I reeally hope I drew him okay 8( I have a lot of difficulty drawing characters I know nothing about.
Today was okay. This morning was kind of rough, I guess. I don't normally have nightmares about my mom, but last night I did, and I couldn't get it off my mind. It really freaked me out. I'm afraid I looked a mess when I went to school because I was so shaken up by it, hahah... I was a little feeling better after I painted for a while, though.
Nervous about school on Friday because we're supposed to find people to do our team research projects with in Philosophy, and I don't know a single person in there. Social anxiety, activate!! Doesn't help that I sort of stopped taking my anxiety medicine like two weeks ago lol whoops. I just can't stay on a medication for an extended period of time, it seems. I quit taking my back medicine too... Doctor says it's PTSD related, so I blame that :P I wish I would just take my fucking anxiety/depression medicine, because some of my really bad thoughts are back now and I don't want to keep thinking like this because it's dangerous but
idk
maybe I should go back to the doctor
3 comments:
Hothothothothot.
I still love the way you color :>
Good luck on Friday!
And I hope your bad dreams and such mellow out soon :<
Holy fuck he looks like one of my OCs D8 with the exception of the cig
Everyone has bad dreams of someone they miss at times ;; I dreamt an old crush of mine was eaten by an alligator O_O' I was happy at the end of the dream of his death
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
I hate group/partner projects since I get along with only three(only truly well with one) people in my class.
HAHAHA MY VERIFICATIION WORD IS MATED
): terribly sorry *hughug*
i hope it all works itself out, miss-you dreams are the worst ;~;
i'll be your philsophy partner!<lol
*v* lovely coloring =3= so much hotness ;D
Post a Comment