If it gets cut off, you can click on it to view the full thing, but there's no words so it's not like anything important is getting cut off anyway hahaha.
The intro pages are like, really bland, but I'm doing that intentionally, and there should only be one more intro page so it won't look like that for much longer.
It's kind of funny how the main character is a very sad kid, but the rest of the cast is extremely upbeat and cheerful rofl. I can't decide if this is a depressing story or an upbeat one.
Anyway, I got to experience the joys of making my own canvases today in painting. /sob oh god it was painful. I wish I had cut my nails before I went to class, because stretching the canvas made my nails start to snap. And we had to work on the ground (ohh that painful cement floor) so my knees are really bruised from being on my knees for three hours LOL :(
I was really horrified to find that I wasn't strong enough to use the staple gun with one hand, so my professor made me use a smaller staple gun that I could actually handle. LOL SO EMBARRASSING.
But on the bright side, my canvases are stretched well and they turned out really tight, so they look nice! I'm proud of them 8D
4 comments:
I'm like seriously excited to read this :D!!!
Doesn't sound like you had fun at all :< But at least they came good :)
looks awesome so far :D
poor guy <3
Good job on the canvas thing :D I'm sure I would've been too weak, too XDD
I want to see why he's crying.
It sounds like it was fun to make a canvas yet troublesome due to your nails. I've never used I staple gun, so I'm not sure if I would have enough strength to use it.
The only thing eventful that happened is that there was a fight today.
Alice>
:D!
it was difficult, but at the same time it was fun XD it's pretty cool that I know how to make my own canvases now.
Myou>
thanks!
LOL it was really strenuous! a few of the other girls in the class were struggling with it too hahaha
Kairion>
haha, well staple guns aren't hard to use if you're using two hands... but I could only use one hand, since I had to stretch the canvas with one hand and staple with the other. they're really difficult to use with one hand! my professor made it look so easy LOL
Post a Comment