Second, you guys know how I said my knees were bruised from canvas stretching? GOD LOOK AT HOW BAD IT IS TODAY.
SHIT. THAT'S NASTY. It's all swollen and gross LOL. 8( My other knee isn't nearly that bad, thankfully. I was sitting on my knees again today though, because I don't have an easel at home and I had to finish a self portrait, so I was working on the floor. /sob my poor knees are never going to get a break at this rate.
Well anyway enough talk about fucking nasty bruises.
Here's my doodle for todaaay.
This is Marie. Marie is a rather stupid girl, but... well she's cute so she gets away with her stupidity lmao. I don't think she ever plays much of a part in the story, but she's fun to draw nonetheless.
4 comments:
Owwwwww
your poor knees :<
She's so cute and bright :D I love it
ps. that poem is awesome~
GOOD JOB, ALICE :B
>//< It's not that awesome
I kind of thought it blehy lol
Ouch, that looks really painful :<
She's sooo adorable! And I love the colours :)
@Myou: Thank you
Ooooowie that looks painful D:! Cute character design, she sorta reminds me of cotton candy and ice cream :9!
thanks for the comments :D
Post a Comment