Art trade with pickles-chan.
(She drew Ada for me in return ♥ so cute.)
I blame the ridiculous colors of my drawing on the fact that I was listening to Britney Spears while working on it LOL... Who the hell draws Resident Evil fanarts while listening to Britney 8(
ALSOOO,
I FINALLY FINISHED MY FUCKING PAINTING PROJECT.
Now that I stand back and look at it, it doesn't look like it should have taken very much time/effort, but dude, there's six pages there, and each page took about three hours. Thank God I am not the type to procrastinate, or I would've had a HUGE problem. I even finished a day early, so they have all of tomorrow to dry. Yay.
I dunno if I'll have any art to post tomorrow. I'll try, but I have a philosophy quiz on Monday, so I gotta study my ass off tomorrow :( Booo. I only got an 80% on my last quiz, so I'm determined to do better this time... Unfortunately, I feel like I don't understand our more recent material as well as I understood the material for our last quiz, so I'm extremely nervous that I'll do even worse this time around. /SOB WHY DIDN'T I GO TO AN ART SCHOOL? I DON'T DO WELL IN THESE GENERAL STUDIES CLASSES.
8 comments:
Leon+cuteness+gun=kickass zombie fighter.
I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINISHED THAT DEMON
I never really do projects and I'm about to have second honors.
You NEED to study. If you don't want to fail, be more serious, focus, and study.
I studied very hard for the last quiz too? XD I know better than to not study, dear. I've been serious the whole time.
That's soooo amazing! Why do you have to be so awesome all the time D: Share your awesomefulness please!!
You're gonna pass that quiz with an A because you're extreamly smart and stuff! :D <33
TT_TT oh god...that project would have killed me, (: yay i'm so happy you finished, who listens to britney while Leon? awesome people of course~ ;D guilty of listening to her full blast in an empty house xD haha.
you'll do great<3
ASDF :DDD
OMG OI LOVES DA CHIBI :3
Leon in all of his sexyness looks nice in lots of color :DDDD
AND GRATZ ON FINISHING JUR PAINTING PROJECT! :/)
thanks for the comments~<3
agjhsdfjkg that is so cute.
I think I just got cavities from the awesomeness. So colorful<3
Also, you can draw ANYTHING while listening to Britney. Come on now.
ps congrats on finally finishing that assignment :>
Myou>
I AGREE ON THE BRITNEY THING.
Post a Comment