Thursday, February 11, 2010

new kid on the block

You know, I didn't really have much of an opinion about the second season of Kuroshitsuji at first, simply because I don't watch the anime, but now I'm getting extremely annoyed with all of the people throwing bitch fits about it. It's not even out yet, so what the fuck is with people saying, "I HATE ALOIS!!!" and such when you don't even know a thing about him yet? Yeah, I know it's going to be a little bit hard to get used to there being two new main characters, I know it's kind of strange that Ciel and Sebastian aren't in season two, but dude, Ciel died. How the hell was he supposed to be in a second season if he's dead? In my opinion, it would have been STUPID to try to bring him back or whatever.
The second season is actually sparking my interest a bit, haha. I think Alois and Claude look really fun. (Alois looks like SUCH a brat, and I totally adore bratty characters rofl.) I hadn't planned on watching the second season 'cause I wasn't interested in the first season of the anime, but since it'll be two completely separate main characters from season 1, I'll probably give it a chance. AND YOU GUYS SHOULD GIVE IT A CHANCE TOO BEFORE YOU GO HATING ON IT, OKAY!? You can't hate a show until you've SEEN it, fools. >:/

Anywayy I finished one of my commissions today.

ugnhhhghh I'm not really sure what to think of the outcome. I'm just glad to be done with it... I'm really stressed from all the crap I have to do right now, so having something to cross off my to-do list makes me feel better. I just hope my commissioner likes it :(

(PS: G9 IS OUT YESSSSS!!!)

4 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

i watched kuroshitsuji the first season, and i cried at the ending xD haha, ;~;! but i guess some things really baffled the people who watched the first season? thats probably why...but O: oh, the second season it sounds good how you put it!
I really like how you colored it~
>: stress is badd...

Kairion said...

I love Kuroshitsuji and was pretty pissed at new characters, but after seeing the designs, I'm excited to see what's going to happen this season.
(Translaiotn: I want yaoi.)
Yet, I still want to know what happened to Ciel.
I love the colouring, and his eyes. Is Resident Evil a good series?

About graduation: I'm in the 8th grade! Of cousre I'll be graduting middle school soon.

What's G9?

bear said...

LOLTHANKYOU.
Seriously, it's ridiculous how much people are spazzing out about it :< There are already a bunch of anti-monoshitsuji groups and everything. It's crazy.
Also, bratty characters = <3

I'm sure your commissioner will love it! :> It looks great, as always. <3

Autumn said...

Onions>
I'm sure I would have cried at the end too if I had kept up with the anime XD I followed the anime at first, but it started drifting so far from the manga that I completely lost interest :< but I did see the last episode. it was saad.

Kairion>
doubt any yaoi is gonna happen hahah. I heard Yana Toboso wanted to put BL in the manga but wasn't allowed to, so I hardly think they would allow it in the anime haha. (tbh I'd be a little disturbed if they did add BL, because Ciel is way underage, and Alois appears to be as well. creepy.)

Resident Evil is very good. some of the first games are a little frustrating imo because the controls are really fucked up. (you'd kind of have to play it to get what I mean.) Resident Evil 4 is my all-time favorite game though (and the controls aren't weird in RE4 lolol), SO YOU SHOULD PLAY ITTT. it's so good.

you guys seriously have middle school graduation? lmao. I don't really get the point in that 8( like, idk, graduation should be celebrating accomplishing a huge school achievement, and I think most people would agree that middle school isn't exactly a big challenge haha. that's just my opinion though :P

G9 = Generation 9 on Mabinogi hahah. a whole new town was added and the storyline's been extended now, so it's a big deal XD

Myou>
GOD I KNOW, RIGHT? I can't believe there's fucking hate groups for a season that hasn't even been released yet. like, if the new characters do indeed prove to be obnoxious, then FINE, go make hate groups AFTER YOU'VE SEEN THE DAMN SHOW. /eyeroll

thanks<33