For instance, in order to keep myself focused while studying Gorgias for the four trillionth time, I picture the characters being very attractive.
(click if it gets cut off)
LMAO I'm probably the only person in the universe who pictures these guy looking like that... I SWEAR I HAVE REASONS FOR PICTURING THEM THAT WAY b-but I won't get into it.
As for Socrates... sadly, my philosophy professor has made several jokes about Socrates being an "ugly old man," so the only mental image I can manage for him is something along the lines of this:
GOD HELP ME.
Anywayyy, today was a big day for me because I GOT ALL MY HAIR CHOPPED OFF.
FUCK YES. I really wanted to grow my hair down to my butt, but it was starting to look pretty damaged, and it was getting in the way of daily shit like wearing my backpack and such. I was going to just put up with it, but yesterday I got gesso in my hair and that's where I drew the line. So I decided it was finally time to be brave and cut that shit off. I'm really happy I did! It feels so nice to have short hair again.
7 comments:
Gorgias be sexy lol
OMFGAJSHFLSD!!!!!
YOU ARE WAY TOO ADORABLE WITH THAT HAIRCUT!!
It's so cute and I think it fits you really well :D
Don't worry, I picture people that way too |D
LOL HE IS SO SEXY. DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO TAP THAT,
YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO ADORABLEEEEE
You look really good with short hair :D
Callicles will be very easy to remember LOL
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU
Anything you wear when it's hair or clothes fits you. Lucky. Your hair is badass even more now.
There's something about your cheekbones I can't put my finger on it...
"TerraNova is a series of standardized achievement tests used in the United States designed to assess K-12 student achievement in reading, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, vocabulary, spelling, and other areas."
I'M AFRAID
Gorgias is supa sexy man~ LOL it's okay i tend to do that too sometimes<3 glad to know i'm not alone, and omfg i know i already commented on Da but loveove~
Alice>
thanks!! :D
Myou>
OH MAN YOU'RE RIGHT. THAT BEARD AND GLEAMING BALD HEAD REALLY TURN ME ON.
thanks<3!
Kairion>
:D thanks
LOL my cheekbones are pretty prominent. too bad I don't wear blush, because my cheeks are perfect for blush hahaha.
aah, our standardized tests were called MACS. but in general, standardized tests are pretty easy, since they're just a broad review of all the shit you've learned haha.
;______;
Just when I thought you couldn't be any cuter! Oh my gosh! <3 I love your hair!!
;v; thanks!
Post a Comment