Saturday, February 6, 2010

untitled

gay content warning.
Julien and Chance can't seem to decide if they love or hate each other lmao :<

Today is going so slowww... IT'S NOT EVEN NOON YET. GOD. You know I'm entirely bored out of my mind when I update my blog before noon lmfao.
I should probably be doing homework, but I think that would bore me even more. Blehh.

4 comments:

bear said...

<33 I love your sketchesss
Chance and Julien look adorable, haha<3

Today is insanely slow for me too, but it's Saturday so it's not that bad
I have homework to do too :< so boring.

PriceOfSleep said...

awwhaha thats so cute

i slept most of the day away
>: intensely slow days are lameee

Kairion said...

It's a love-hate thing, I'm sure.

God, I'd love to be in your place; I'd rather be bored to tears than be sitting around kids younger than me talking about Dragonball Z. I wanted to twist their necks.

Autumn said...

Myou>
thanks 8D

yeah slow Saturdays are tolerable. now, if it's a slow Sunday, that's just miserable LOL

Onions>
thank you<3

LOL I'm considering sleeping today away. too tired to do anything productivvve.

Kairion>
oh god I hate kids. you poor soul.