Sunday, February 7, 2010

ararara

WIP~

D:... My painting class is fucking with my coloring style so bad LOL... I feel like this doesn't even look like my art. I am sort of unhappy with my style being so all over the place lately, but I am having a lot of fun with this commission LOL. I'm being paid to draw one of my favorite characters ever. How much more awesome can you possibly get?

As for non-art-related stuff,
I'm feeling really under the weather today. :( I'm not sure why I've been so sick lately. I've been sick off and on ever since I started school, so I guess it's just because I spent like 2-3 years shut in my room and now I'm suddenly around all these people, so my body's kind of in shock from being around a ton of germs and such. We're supposed to get a lot of snow tonight, so I'm hoping school will be canceled tomorrow... I don't think I'm going to feel up to going to school. If it isn't canceled, I'll have to go whether I'm feeling well or not, so ughhh... I'll be praying super hard for a snow day.

5 comments:

bear said...

Hope you feel better soon!
It's been snowing all day here but we probably won't be getting another snow day for the rest of the school year :<

Also, he looks sparkly 8D;;;

Kairion said...

When I saw that I had FullMetal Alchemist in my mind XD

I want so so badlyyyyy
I ope you feel better.

Caught Dead said...

Man, if you don't stop being so awesome and making me jealous we're gonna have a problem >:T
jk you're still amazing at colouring <3

Hope you feel better soon.

Autumn said...

thanks for the comments <3

R e a f u said...

Looks like you're going for the smooth, painterly way of cging stuff :O! It looks really pretty despite not being the way you usually do stuff.