Sunday, February 21, 2010

WOOO YEAH

OKAY, I AM STARTING MY NEW WEBCOMIC. I'M JUST GOING FOR IT. NO TALKING ABOUT IT OR KICKING AROUND THE IDEA, JUST GOING FOR IT. If I fail, I fail, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, SO HERE I GO. It'll be posted here. It's kind of a weird story, so I'm not expecting it to do very well LOL. But my big mistake with F13 was being really concerned with how much other people liked it, even though I was supposed to just be doing that comic for fun, so I am determined to not care as much if people like or dislike pierrot. It's just for fun, so I'm gonna have fun with it, dammit! D:<
The only art I have for today is the cover to the comic, so P:...

My drawings of this kid tend to make it look like the comic is going to be a horror story, I think, but it's really not going to be horror at all LOL.

4 comments:

Caught Dead said...

He's so cute :3

I can't wait to read it!
Good luck!!! :D

bear said...

ahfgjdhfjghsjdhgjdfhsYESSSSSSS
I can't wait to read it :D
the cover looks awesomeeee

PriceOfSleep said...

*v* everything..you make is so amazing, i love the coloring so much<3! adorablee
;~; i want to read it so badly

Autumn said...

thanks for the comments!!