We had to do three paintings in one class period today. THREE OF THEM. I was horrified. And they were weird paintings, too. The first one, we had to paint upside-down. The second, we had to paint with our non-dominant hand. The third, we had to paint without looking at the canvas. LOL god. My blind painting actually looked pretty cool though |D
Anyway, after all those bizarre painting assignments, I wasn't really in the mood to do any more art today, so here's yesterday's pierrot update I guess.
(As always, if the edge gets cut off, click on the image for the full version.)
My comic updates are going to slow down drastically now, because the pages after this aren't as simple as the first couple of pages have been. And I also need to study my ass off for a philosophy quiz... and I need to do my exam too... /sob I need spring break nowwww...
3 comments:
omfggg so much painting for a day, o: oh snazzy page thurr.
;~; spring break come hitherrrr
I would be afraid to paint with my eyes closed lol I think I would slap someone with the brush.
HOW MUCH CRYING IS HE GONNA DO??
I have Terra Nova testing next week-sob-
Onions>
spring break cannot possibly arrive fast enough ;_;!
Kairion>
LOL well I wasn't worried about brushslapping someone, but I was worried that I was going to wind up painting all over my easel instead of my canvas LOL.
idk what terra nova testing is, BUT I'LL PRETEND I DO. *pat pat* GOOD LUCK DARLING.
Post a Comment