Sketch of my next comic page in all of its messy glory hahaha. I wanted to finish it tomorrow or the next day but I am totally swamped with schoolwork this weekend.
Moving onnn.
I know I tend to throw a lot of Shin Megami Tensei music at you guys, BUT OH WELL, HERE, HAVE SOME MORE OF THEM.
These are a couple of songs from Persona that really stood out to me:
I never really got into the first Persona game to be perfectly honest. (WAY too many random battles, the storyline was failing miserably to catch my interest, the battles were a bit too complex for my liking and I couldn't get the hang of it, mazes/maps were overwhelming, etc...) HOWEVER, I do lovvve the soundtrack *v*
ANYWAYYYY I gotta get to work on this godawful philosophy project. My group is really nice but that doesn't make up for how crappy the assignment is LOL :(
2 comments:
A PIERROT!
lulz
Isn't this a bit too much epic for a PSP game? Anyway how, I love Bloody Destiny.
O: no such thing as too much epic for any game!
Post a Comment