Lonny and Marie being their goobery selves *v* I want to color this, but it seems like every time I start coloring a picture, I want to quit working on it about halfway through and never finish it... :(
Aw well, before I start working on a new CG, I need to do my next pierrot page anyway.
BUT BEFORE ALL THAT, I NEED TO FINISH STUDYING MEDITATION 3 BEFORE I GO TO PHILOSOPHY TOMORROW.
Speaking of philosophy, tomorrow I gotta meet with my group to discuss our project /sobsobsob I'm so nervous WHY DO I HAVE TO FAIL SO BAD AT ASSOCIATING WITH PEOPLEEE...
3 comments:
SGHDJFHGS THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE
<33
Color it color it color it color it
* A *
Just take breaks and start coloring something else while you work on it--maybe that'd work?
Although, you may already do that..XD;
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE PEOPLE THING. :<
I have a group project too. It's so hard to work with people you barely know ;___;
OH GOD, THE PINKNESS
I love it xD
Take a break, smell the flowers, then end your break and continue colouring-bricked-
I REALLY HATE GROUP PROJECTS
I don't even get along with like, 90% of my class-sob it's Hell. I'm glad we ahve no group projects this year.
Be your kind self, and you should be okay, right?
Myou>
I'll try that, thanks 8D I tend to try to finish a picture all at once, which really isn't a good idea because I get so sick of working on it that I never want to look at it again LOL... so yess I definitely need to try taking more breaks and working on a different picture when I get bored of the current one.
AAH I KNOW, IT REALLY IS DIFFICULT ;__; it's not like the people in my group are mean or intimidating or anything (so far my group is super nice) but it's just the fact that I don't know them at all OTL... it makes me so nervous hahah.
Kairion>
PINK IS THE BEST >:D
I hate group projects toooo... I really wish I were better at talking to people so I didn't have to feel so awkward while doing this project XD;
Post a Comment